Deep Well or Shallow Well Water Jet Pump, 115/230V
FloForce Jet Pumps are designed to supply fresh well water to residential homes, farms, cabins as well as agricultural structures and many others. Available Types and Horsepower Ratings:
- UL listed for USA.
- Replaces similar models from Grundfos, Little Giant, Goulds, Wayne, Dayton and many others.
NOTE: Check voltage settings before using the pump.
Shallow Well Jet Pumps - 1/2HP, 3/4HP, 1HP;Features and Specifications:
Convertible Deep Well Jet Pumps - 1/2HP, 3/4HP, 1HP;
- Suction line: 1-1/4" NPT;
- Discharge line: 1" NPT;
- Hertz: 60 Hz;
- Ambient temperature: up to 104F;
- Permanent split capacitor motor with high starting torque;
- Simplified wiring;
- Built-in thermal overload protection;
- Dual voltage (115/230V);
- Adjustable pressure switch;
- Durable cast iron volute;
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal, stainless steel shaft;
- Self-priming (after housing filled);
- UL listed for USA.
|Type||Horsepower||Well Depth||Flow rate||Shut Off Head||Amps||Weight|
|Shallow Well||1/2 HP||0 - 25ft||12.5 GPM||156'||6.4A at 120V / 3.2A at 230V||33 lbs|
|3/4 HP||0 - 25ft||14 GPM||170'||7.8A at 120V / 3.9A at 230V||34 lbs|
|1 HP||0 - 25ft||15 GPM||183'||10A at 120V / 5A at 230V||36 lbs|
|Convertible Deep Well||1/2 HP||0 - 82ft||11.4 GPM||123'||6.4A at 120V / 3.2A at 230V||33 lbs|
|3/4 HP||0 - 82ft||12.2 GPM||141'||7.9A at 120V / 3.9A at 230V||35.5 lbs|
|1 HP||0 - 82ft||13.5 GPM||164'||10A at 120V / 5A at 230V||36.5 lbs|
- We prefer PayPal and accept all major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as debit cards.
- Payment for all purchases is due within 5 business days from the date of purchase. Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
- For assistance with payment questions, quotes and volume discounts, contact our Customer Support during normal business hours.
- We combine shipping. For details, see our Shipping Policy.
- All orders are usually shipped the same business day if placed before 3pm EST. Shipment days are Monday through Friday.
- Tracking information is sent to you automatically at the time of shipment and is always available if needed.
- All orders are inspected prior to shipment and are insured against loss or damage in transit.
- For estimated delivery dates, see Transit Times.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to serve your needs.
Contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance with your purchase.
Our store hours are Monday through Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm Eastern Standard Time
To send us a message click here
Visit our store: Pex Tubing Store
- We have a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee that we offer to our Customers.
- See "Shipping and Payments" tab below main product picture for return policy on this product.
- RMA# is required for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Processing time: 3-5 business days upon receipt.
- Product(s) must be returned in original condition, undamaged, unopened, unused, uncut.
- For details and complete return instructions, see our store Return Policy.