Якщо ви вперше у нас,
рекомендую подивитись відгуки про наш сервіс.
При покупці двох і більше товарів, буде знижка на самих товарах + набагото дешевша доставка
приймаються всі світові картки через процессинговий центр Приват Банку.
Всі замовлення страхуються на всю суму і Вам немає за що переживати поки Ваш товар їде світом.
Товар можуть викупити інші покупці з будь якої точки планети!
Leader of the Pack by Matthew Waki - F-4C Phantom II - Robin Olds -Aviation Art
Наявність на складі:
Постачальник: planejunkie007 (всі товари)
Місцезнаходження: Puyallup, Washington
Рейтинг постачальника: 100.0 (95 і більше надійний постачальник)
Час відправки товару після заказу: 3 днi (додається до часу доставки)
Час доставки в Україну: 5-20 днів*
Вартість: 4141 грн. + 954 грн. (доставка) + розтаможка 570 грн.
Edition Type: Limited Edition
Edition Size: 1000
Print Type: Lithograph
Ціна: 5665 грн
Planejunkie is a division of a 25 year old company. We've specialized in Aviation Art and have worked directly with the Artists and Pilots you'll see on our products. Since we are new to E-bay don't be alarmed that we don't have an extensive history rating. Be assured that your Prints and Aviation Collectibles will be authentic and will ship on time. We pride ourselves in quality products and customer satisfaction. Check out our entire line... Thanks!L/E of 1000
S/N by the Artist & American Fighter Ace Robin Olds
Image Size: 30" x 15.5"
Paper Size: 34" x 20"
Plane Type:F-4C Phantom II
"I have seen flak at high altitude and low level over Berlin, the Ruhr... I have seen it darken the sky... I have seen tracers like your're waving a hose... but I have never seen the absolute sheets of fire that erupted in the skies of Thai Nguyen".
Wearing a handlebar mustache throughout most of his Vietnam tour, exuding an image of ruggedness and bravado, Robin Olds was undoubtedly the best-loved and most successful fighter wing commander of the Vietnam War. Despite the severe restrictions placed on aerial fighting in 1967, Col. Olds used his experience of thirteen air-to-air victories in World War II, and in some cases bent more than a few rules, to blast four MiGs from the sky during the time he commanded the 8th TFW, known as the "Wolfpack".
Ironically, it was on a grand attack mission to the Thai Hguyen steel mills that Robin Olds' mettle was put to the most severe test of the war. With only one approach to the target possible, the North Vietnamese set up a gauntlet of 85mm, 57mm, 37mm, 23mm, and countless other automatic anti-aircraft guns. Any attacking aircraft had to fly down the gauntlet at low-level, during daylight, for over 20 miles.
Extremely bad weather approaching Thai Nguyen on mission day and combat tactics required that only three aircraft go in. Even with an entire wing of pilots to choose from, Robin Olds decided to lead the attack.
Artist Matthew Waki states: "As wing commander it was possible for Robin not to fly on this particular mission. But his way was to lead by example. I can think of no other mission that better represents Robin Olds' leadership, courage, and character. My painting shows Robin leading the pack, flying on a mission he didn't have to, confronting the most intense anti-aircraft fire of his two-war career. His F-4C Phantom II has just received a hit in the right wing fuel tank as his flight makes a turn on final approach to the target. Despite an inbound speed of 500 knots all three aircraft were hit. Incredibly, all three F-4s bombed the target and made it home".
This print is new and will be shipped rolled directly from the publisher with a proper COA. It is printed on Acid Neutral paper and will arrive in perfect shape.
Inventory & Payment Information:
Note: All products sold by Planejunkie are subject to
availability at time of order. Although seller strives to remain current as to
inventory of all products, seller reserves the right to cancel a sale if item
is no longer available at time of purchase.
- WE WILL SEND AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END WITH YOUR TOTAL
- WE PREFER PAYPAL
- WE ALSO ACCEPT MC, VISA
- PLEASE NOTE THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE RANGE EBAY HAS CALCULATED AND THE TOP OF THE PAGE
- WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ADD SALES TAX.
- MULTIPLE ORDERS CAN BE COMBINED WITH NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING.
- MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $1 FOR EACH ITEM.
- MULTIPLE ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED THE HIGHEST QUOTED RATE.
- WE GUARANTEE YOUR ITEM WILL ARRIVE IN MINT CONDITION.
- THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA THE POSTAL SERVICE FOR FREE IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- OUR ITEMS ARE PROFESSIONALLY PACKED FOR SECURE SHIPPING.
- CANADIAN ORDERS SHIP VIA OUR PREFERRED CARRIER INSURED FOR $20.
- ALL COUNTRIES OTHER THAN US OR CANADA SHIP ROLLED VIA A DOOR TO DOOR TRACKABLE SERVICE INSURED FOR ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES AND WILL BE QUOTED PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
- IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ITEM PRICE OR SHIPPING CHARGES. THESE CHARGES ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS OFFICE TO DETERMINE WHAT THESE ADDITIONAL COSTS WILL BE PRIOR TO BUYING.
Visit My eBay Store: PlaneJunkie